Raids

Home Forums Bugs Raids

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    GariesGaries

Hi,

While building things on the Tempest, if I get a raid with attacking ships (either the 3 small ones or big one) I can’t see the ships, its as if they’re not rendered, but it attacks my base, but my base also can’t “see” it so it can’t shoot back :(

(had it on video, but lost he video)
    Will try and get it on vid tonight and post it.

RaduRadu
    Creator

So you just saw bullets spawning from on top of your base without nothing rendering?

GariesGaries

actually, only saw the explosions on my base..
    Now and again it seemed like there’s bullets, but it goes in wrong direction, so i’m guessing its “shrapnell”?

RaduRadu
    Creator

I have no idea how that could happen. I don’t even know where I should start looking haha. Sadly without a more detailed description or with a video, I’m not sure what I could do

GariesGaries

I just got it again, figured out what was happening, it spawns under the map…

Everytime I get a ship raid, the Red numbers showing how far it is (usually says 3000) is wrong, it usually spawns right behind my base on the mountain..
    So it seems if I’m too far away, it spawns inside the mountain, then attacks my base from below…

Busy uploading the vid now.. wil link it in a couple of mins, my internet not that great :)

GariesGaries
    RaduRadu
    Creator

Ahhhh okay that makes sense. I’ll make sure to fix this for the next patch thanks!

GariesGaries

lolz, thats why it looked like the bullets went in the wrong direction :D

RaduRadu
    Creator

I just saw the vid hahahahhahaha. OMG…

You know… what if this was a feature? What if… Spacepirates have developed a technology that allows them to fly under the surface of the planet! And shoot through the ground! LOL

GariesGaries

Rofl, yeah that would be funny, but that wouldn’t make much sense now would it.. even though ground in games is usually hollow, real life not so much ;)

RaduRadu
    Creator

Sadly yeah haha

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.