Introduce yourself!

Home Forums General Discussion Introduce yourself!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 38 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Sandivar 2019-07-21 at 12:37 am.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Garies
    Garies

Hey Nedkor, welcome to the forum :)
    Shout if you need anything that I can help with :)

Wanderer
    Participant

Hi, I’m Ken, known on my YouTube channel as “Wanderer”, and sometimes, to my dismay “Wandy”, as some of my viewers call me (I cringe every time). I’ve been fascinated by gaming for as long as I can remember. I went to college with the idea of becoming a programmer and getting into the gaming industry, but there I quickly realized that while I love playing games and I had a lot of great ideas for games, getting my hands dirty with code and the very tedious process of actually creating a game, was not for me. So instead, I became a systems administrator. I do that full time at a small town public library in Ohio, USA. Through it all though, gaming has been my passion, and I also have a passion for helping people and showing other gamers the way. I have an obsession with optimizing my play in games, and I like to help others to do that as well. That eventually prompted me to create my YouTube channel, and despite thinking no one would ever enjoy listening to me ramble while playing video games… here I am 2 years later with 15K subs.

I’ve enjoyed too many games too much to ever pick a favorite. I’ve certainly spent the most time on WoW, SWTOR, and Fallout 4, but I’d say that I loved Subnautica and The Forest just as much as those other titles, despite being massively different. Above all, I really enjoy a game that I can sink some time into, with deep mechanics and that rewards exploration.

Radu
    Radu
    Creator

Welcome to the forums Wandy! I’m a little like you, I love optimizing my way of playthroughs.

Runeshadow
    Runeshadow
    Participant

Hello Wanderer! Welcome aboard.

Garies
    Garies

Hey wonderer,
    Welcome to the forums :)
    Sorry wasn’t here earlier to greet you :)

Nice for hitting 15k subs in 2 years, i’ve been busy a year and haven’t even reached 1k :D :D

Hope to see you around some more!!

KNS
    Participant

I introduce myself. I am french, sorry if my english and bad.

I’m KNS, professional graphic artist and passionate about survival games, adventure, RPG …
    I’m waiting for the release of GAIA, for too long. And I’m very happy, for a start. Congratulations for your work, I wish you good luck for the future.I can not wait to see more and future updates.

Runeshadow
    Runeshadow
    Participant

Hello KNS! Welcome aboard!

Garies
    Garies

Hi KNS, welcome to the forums :)

Sandivar
    Sandivar
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’m a 50’s something with ~30 years in the software industry who has gone back to teach at the university where I received my B.S. in Computer Science. I’ve been playing Gaia off and on for several months now. I’m sure I hold the record for the number of times I’ve been killed by my own Plasma Cannons. I’ve managed to leave the planet once, gotten lost in the caves, and love it when I construct the Hermes gear (although would love if there was a way to upgrade it for longer flight times).

This is a great casual gamer’s game. Thank you Radu for creating it.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.