Genereator Bio fuel + Other bugs

Home Forums Bugs Genereator Bio fuel + Other bugs

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GariesGaries

Everytime I load my save, the generator refreshes the biofuel count.

So after playing a bit, I dropped my ammo (via the sanity), it wasn’t anywhere to pick it up again..

Got a message of Raid, raid was Rompos, but PDA only showed “s”
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iD7r0WCLN7uEQnaD_VNl8SIiytl_S2DI?usp=sharing

So since I didn’t have ammo I tried to stab the rompos, but I can’t seem to hit them. I looked around while stabbing.. but nope :(

RaduRadu
    Creator

Ah yes oops sorry about the message in the PDA, next patch will have the fix ready! As for the ammo, that’s weird… I’ll look into it thanks!

For the biomass, it looks like I forgot to save the it… So to fix this bug, it will break your saves sadly. I’ll include the fix in a bigger patch later on so that your saves are safe for now!

GariesGaries

Awesome, thanx for the quick response :)

I like what you did about the stats :)
    Maybe a small suggestions, half the Furniture and food Decryption points? I spend quite a few mins waiting around for the decryptor, need things decrypted before I can build the next “items”, so before i see the requirements of the next items I can’t go mine as space is needed for the items, so need the cabinet, so the furniture assember would be good to be able to build earlier..

Sucks about the save files :(
    But its a test phase, so no worries :)

RaduRadu
    Creator

I’ll have to wait for a bit more feedback about the decryption times before making any changes ^^ For now there’s plenty of stuff to do around though.

But yeah, remember when every single patch used to break save files? Now it only happens every 10-15 patches! Progress!

GariesGaries

no prob on the decryption :), why I said “small” ;)

Yup, very good progress :D

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.