Food and Cabinet issue

Home Forums Bugs Food and Cabinet issue

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RuneshadowRuneshadow
    Participant

That sounds awesome. Seasons and temperatures could affect the growing cycles.

RaduRadu
    Creator

Oh yeah definitely!

GariesGaries

yeah that sounds cool, maybe since there’s already a food and water system, maybe go the way of Ark, and you could use feces for fertilizer to make the ground more fertile? (Can still plant without it, but doesn’t grow as fast)
    You can go collect from deer maybe?? (and rompos etc. but thats risky)

And correct me if I’m wrong, there’s at the moment no way to “Craft” the farm right?
    Cause I lost it in one of my previous episodes and couldn’t find were to craft it..

with implementing seeds as well, inventory management would start te become hell, why not implement stacking? Minor stacking would do.. like 5 or so.. (I can see ores not stacking) But other things, like in the last episode where I started building the ship parts, I didn’t have enought space in my inv. slots to accomodate everything I needed to craft a couple if silos or something, so I had to run back and forth.. would just be a nice QOL enhancement.

RaduRadu
    Creator

Seeds would be stackable as well, even more so than food. I’ll look into making more stuff stackable. Up until now, I’ve been following the principle of ‘the bigger an item is, the less stackable it is’. But for balancing purposes, that will change ^^

The fertilizer thing is a nice idea, but it would require a lot of new code. Gotta make everything that’s already in the game work properly first before the game hits EA.

RuneshadowRuneshadow
    Participant

Garies, I think the farm can be made in the miscellaneous assembler.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.