Empty Water Bottles

Home Forums Suggestions Empty Water Bottles

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    GariesGaries

Hi, quick suggestions..

After a nice gaming session I have a bunch of empty water bottles lying around..
    How about recycling them??
    For instance, 1 Full water bottle is made with 2 GlowTubes at the Mixturizer, then add another recipe for 1 full water bottle to be 1 GlowTube AND 1 empty bottle..?

Just a thought.. :D

RuneshadowRuneshadow
    Participant

+1. Great idea!

RaduRadu
    Creator

The crafting system doesn’t support multiple recipes for one item, unless the recipe is a subcategory of another one. For example, to make a kebab, you need meat(any) so rompo meat, amarok meat etc will work because those meats are a subcategory of meat(any). The same can’t be said about glowtubes and empty bottles though.

But with the water, equipment or vehicles package, I’ll introduce new items like animal leather and plastic products. One of these products will require an empty bottle ^^ For now, you just gotta pollute the planet with your plastic bottles :(

GariesGaries

I understand, how bout crafting empty bottles and then making water in them..
    Since you already start with a few waterbottles you’ll have empty ones already.. gives you more of a reason to keep the empty ones too :D

RaduRadu
    Creator

That’s a good idea ^^

GariesGaries

cool :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.