ChocoMilk-1.7

Home Forums Announcements ChocoMilk-1.7

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Radu 2019-02-12 at 9:34 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Radu
    Radu
    Creator

Ready for some more choco milk?

* A cool little cut scene has been added to the game. Actually, it’s been there for some time now but it’s been turned off until now to speed up testing of other things. If you don’t want to watch the cut scene every time you start a new map, you can just press Space and it will skip it.
    * Turrets no longer think it’s okay to fire in between walls or buildings or any obstacles. For example, even if you had one little crack between 2 walls and you could see even one pixel of the monster, the turret thought it’s okay to fire at it and would miss of course, hitting the walls instead.
    * Dusk and dawn transitions should no longer be pitch black. Night time is also brighter
    * Farm bugs and beacon bugs have been fixed
    * Quite a few balancing changes to item crafting. 80-85% of all items used to require copper, either directly or indirectly so that was not okay. Some copper requirements have been replaced with other materials or removed altogether but it’s still a big requirement to a lot of items and buildings.
    * Rompos used to be bad at cutting corners and would get stuck, not anymore.
    * Reduced the fog strength from 100% to about 90%. If you were attacked by Ironhammers during a Nox event (which happened to me), you couldn’t even see the ships that were firing at you, except for their bullets, but your own turrets could so it was kinda weird. This should also help with getting lost less during a nox/solar flare event since you’ll be able to see better through the fog.
    * The introduction of the storytellers caused a bug where every time you loaded a game, an event would instantly happen. Fixed now
    * As usual, more little fixes here and there.

I will soon (on Monday) have to implement some fixes to the saveload system and that will corrupt your current save files :( Just letting you guys know!

Runeshadow
    Runeshadow
    Participant

The cutscene is awesome! Then the power went out. I need an irl generator lol

Radu
    Radu
    Creator

I recommend solar :D

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.