Awesome Screenshots

Home Forums Stories Awesome Screenshots

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RaduRadu
    Creator

Did you witness some amazing landscape view? You can post your best screenshots in this thread!

GariesGaries

Hey, got a lovely sunset the other day, thought I’d share it :) :)
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xnrr3rAJBsngHVO1-NJebUbM_ZjaGc-j/view?usp=sharing
    Gaia Sun set

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Garies.
    RaduRadu
    Creator

Nice. I should do something about being able to build lights at night or something

GariesGaries

Thats a good idea :)
    Also, could you by any chance implement a control to take away the HUD? then screenshots would be nicer :)

RaduRadu
    Creator

That’s a good idea, but it won’t happen for a while. Have to fix all these bugs first! I wrote it down on my todo list though.

GariesGaries

Awesome :)
    Your to do list is prolly getting very long :p

RaduRadu
    Creator

It is haha

RuneshadowRuneshadow
    Participant

New base in build ChocoMilk 1.5

New Base

Album

New base

Attack!

Attack

Album

Attack

RuneshadowRuneshadow
    Participant

New base build in ChocoMilk 1.7 – Crown Island

Crown Island

Crown Island Album

GariesGaries

Nice, I take it that is in creative mode?

RuneshadowRuneshadow
    Participant

Thank you! Yes, I leaned heavily on the cheat sheet for this one. I’m testing a few ideas like the water barrier and wave attacks.

RaduRadu
    Creator

WOW! Man that’s really cool, you should post them on Steam under Screenshots or something. Hopefully in the not so distant future, people will be able to build huge bases like that without creative mode. The biggest killer right now is collecting all the resources needed for that so hopefully after a few alphas, that won’t be a problem anymore

RuneshadowRuneshadow
    Participant

I thought about doing that. The Steam uploader puts them to private because the game is unreleased. Wasn’t sure how much you wanted to show yet. If you’re cool with it I will set them to public.

RaduRadu
    Creator

Yeah that’s cool, I like people to have an informed opinion on the game even when it’s still at this stage ^^

Btw I fixed all those bugs that have been reported lately, just waiting on Monday to push the update now. Going to start a new game myself over the weekend and go full creative mode as I’ve never tried that before haha

KNS
    Participant

Little for me
    GAIA

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.