* Fixed the bug reported by Baloo
* Fixed some achievements
* Greatly optimized the PDA. It used spike a ton any time you’d open the PDA or a view with a list of stuff, like the trade panel or the base defence panel. There’s still a small spike when opening and closing the PDA, but it shouldn’t be noticeable. The PDA leaks a ton of memory if opened frequently, especially late game, so that still needs some work.
* Greatly optimized the spawning algorithm for ground raids. At the same time, there’s now a restriction where you have to wait 60 seconds before being able to manually spawn a raid.
* Greatly optimized the target choice of ground raids. From initial tests, it seems they behave just like before but deeper tests are required to make sure their behavior hasn’t changed.
* Got rid of a few other memory leaks
I added a new button with this new hotfix I just pushed. F6 will now make the whole UI go away! It’s meant only to take screenshots so don’t leave it off all the time. Who knows what issues you’ll be running into if you play with the whole HUD off non stop.
Hopefully Garies is proud of me now :D
In other news, both the Beta and default branch are now on the exact same build, save for the fact that the Beta has the console for debugging purposes. This is the last patch until release date. The only thing that I’ll be patching from here until release date are very small optimizations and bug fixes, if any!
Hey guys, just pushed the last little patch before the game comes out. I attempted to fix a small bug and added 2 scrollbars to the decryption tree. After seeing some people struggle figuring out that they can scroll horizontally too, not just vertically, I decided to put them in!