* The workshop is now public on Steam, so anyone who owns the game can download or upload mods.
* Downloading mods doesn’t require you to restart the game anymore. However, if you quit your Steam overlay before the download finishes, you’ll have to manually click on the ‘Mods’ button to refresh the list yourself
* Changed the warning on save files with different game versions. From now on, small patches will affect the third digit, so save files will never break. Save files MIGHT, but rarely, break if the second digit changes. Big patches, such as a new package coming in, will affect the first digit and that will most definitely break saves.
* Fixed the PDA bug when opening it while you stand on a sloped surface.
* Added some more info to the tutorial and made help tips appear every time one of your needs drops below the last threshold, instead of only once.
* A few other small changes
Patrick! Try downloading one or two of the mods and let me know if you run into any problems! Always good to make sure other computers work fine. There’s a problem with serializing modded buildings atm but I’m working on it!