Alpha-2.0.4

Home Forums Announcements Alpha-2.0.4

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Radu 2019-05-14 at 1:38 pm.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Radu
    Radu
    Creator

* The workshop is now public on Steam, so anyone who owns the game can download or upload mods.
    * Downloading mods doesn’t require you to restart the game anymore. However, if you quit your Steam overlay before the download finishes, you’ll have to manually click on the ‘Mods’ button to refresh the list yourself
    * Changed the warning on save files with different game versions. From now on, small patches will affect the third digit, so save files will never break. Save files MIGHT, but rarely, break if the second digit changes. Big patches, such as a new package coming in, will affect the first digit and that will most definitely break saves.
    * Fixed the PDA bug when opening it while you stand on a sloped surface.
    * Added some more info to the tutorial and made help tips appear every time one of your needs drops below the last threshold, instead of only once.
    * A few other small changes

Patrick! Try downloading one or two of the mods and let me know if you run into any problems! Always good to make sure other computers work fine. There’s a problem with serializing modded buildings atm but I’m working on it!

Runeshadow
    Runeshadow
    Participant

Looks good! Keyboard disaster last night. Apparently, some electronic devices don’t like water. Gotta run over to Best Buy for a new one today. I’ll check that out this afternoon

Radu
    Radu
    Creator

Hahaha dang that sucks, hopefully it wasn’t one of those cool expensive keyboards

Runeshadow
    Runeshadow
    Participant

LOL of course it was! Corsair :( It dried out overnight, but a couple keys are sticky.
    New one on the way :D

I downloaded the mods, like, favorite, and started a collection. All of that stuff increases visibility. Love thew Workshop, good times!

Radu
    Radu
    Creator

Awesome awesome ^^ Thanks a lot for the support!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.