This patch brings some bug fixes and further improvements.
* Shadow juggernauts now appear correctly where they should
* Toned down the ambient blue tint. Objects should now be closer to their true color
* Fixed some automatic climbing issues
* Further reduced VRAM usage
* Acted upon some difficulty feedback. Low monsters now affects the safe zone around the base up to 250m instead of 200m. Both Low and High affect the number of animals/monsters by 25% in the respective direction
* Difficulty now affects your gun damage
* Made all terrains less shallow at sea level so that building the Tempest can be done closer to the shore
* Re-introduced the scorched earth texture and fire now removes grass. This was disabled previously due to some glitches and limitations.
* Fixed a whole bunch of performance issues when having a lot of ironhammers attacking you at a time.
* Got rid of the forced dropship raid in the beginning. The forced rompo raid will still occur though
* Made normal music play a bit more often