Alpha 0 0 0

Home Forums Bugs Alpha 0 0 0

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    GariesGaries

I still have the issue of Farm “resetting”.
    Not sure if it was the decrypting this time.

Also, i can’t poop, i’m well off of the floor and it says can only poop on ground, so I ended up jumping into the air then hitting “M” and then i could poop..

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12ZcZTi_QzB8E_QJd8cFZrzUTFNiZ2c45?usp=sharing

RaduRadu
    Creator

About the farm, can you tell me what was going on at the time of the bug? Like how was the weather and what was decoding at the time? I know the rain used to cause it to reset, but that’s been fixed so this time it must be something else

I’ll look into the second one ^^

GariesGaries

I can’t say that I remember any rain, it was clear at that time.. I did decode farming and 1 or 2 other things as well, but my guess is it was the farm decoding.

RaduRadu
    Creator

Okay yeah that has to be it, same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. At the time, I tried reproducing it but I couldn’t. I’ll try harder this time as this is definitely a re occurring bug :D

GariesGaries

Ok thanx :)
    Let me know if you can’t I’ll start a new “test” game and record it and see if I can reproduce it on cam.. but will only be on wednesday, I have a 17hour shift again tomorrow ;( so wont be able to get to it then..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.